Re: Free LAMP VPS hosting

Hi,

On 2021-07-18 3:36 a.m., Georgi Naplatanov wrote:
> On 7/18/21 10:07 AM, john doe wrote:
>> Debians,
>>
>> I have a LAMP configured at home but now I would like to make this LAMP
>> publickly available to the world.
>>
>> As it was suggested on this list, it is not reasonable to make my LAMP
>> available online (security wise/no commercial link).
>>
>> Looking online for a free VPS I stumbled on (1), is there any other
>> alternative/other approach?
>>

>> 1)  https://www.gigarocket.net/free-vps.php
>>

> Hi John,
>
> a VPS with 1GB RAM won't serve much clients because one PHP process of
> PHP-FPM usually uses between 20 and 50MB RAM. I would recommend shared
> hosting or dedicated server for busy sites.
>
> Cheap shared hosting
> https://www.machighway.com/
>
> Dedicated servers and other services
> https://www.hetzner.com/

I'd suggest Hetzner or

One-provider
https://www.oneprovider.com/

One Provider offer low cost VPS (without KVM in most case).
Same has Hetzner, it's offer are rolling, so today you may get something
cheap that tomorrow won't be available.

I can't find back something like what I got now.

Dual CPU, Quad Core, 32 GB, 3 x 2 TB HDD for 40$/month with 1Gb unmetered

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside