Re: MDs & Dentists

Hi,

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 18:26:58 -0400
Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside <debian@polynamaude.com> wrote:

(...)
> Also can you find me one Linux distribution that is certified as medical
> equipment for reliability ?

https://www.behnk.de/fully-automated-systems/

These lab machines run with debian (at least the Thrombolyzer XRC we
once had in our lab did, Etch iirc), so apparently they are certified. I
don't think these certifications are something the OS vendor has to do,
it's the vendor of the machine that needs a certificate for the whole
product.

Regards

Michael

When dreams become more important than reality, you give up travel,
building, creating; you even forget how to repair the machines left
behind by your ancestors.  You just sit living and reliving other lives
left behind in the thought records.
		-- Vina, "The Menagerie" ("The Cage"), stardate unknown