Re: Offensive variable names [was: Cool down ...]

Hi,

On 2021-07-13 6:55 a.m., Brian Thompson wrote:
> On 0713, Borden wrote:
>> "I don't care what anybody else's experience is," which is the
>> reasoning of antisocial personality disorders (per the DSM).
>
> Didn't know you were a doctor.  Good one there.

Don't need to be a doctor to know how to read... But hey, because that's
the subject. I'm a MD... and I feel annoyed by the size of your belly
button, you seem pretty much thinking life is centered around yourself.

Don't want to be a dream breaker but it's not the case, same as the way
America's empire is going down and raging war like all declining empire,
your dream is over.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside