Re: Offensive variable names [was: Cool down ...]

On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 04:45:51PM +0200, Alexandre Garreau wrote:

>I think it is bad policy of morally judging the frustration, anger or tone
>of people because of their oppressors.

Oppression has come a long weigh.  Apparently, in my country,  it is
considered oppressive to be a minority who leeches off of the government
and hard-working taxpayers (who, btw, have never seen a positive return on
their federal taxes) and contributing nothing to society.  Oppression
has come a long way from 1912... At least the only countries (that we know
about) with concentration camps is China and NK, but hey, genocide is not
oppressive at all in 2021.
--
Best regards,

Brian T