Re: Useless [Offensive variable names [was: Cool down ...]]

Hi,

On 2021-07-12 3:43 a.m., tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 04:58:55PM -0400, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> It's really childish to gratify oneself by putting offensive comments in
>> a software.
>
> Denigrating someone because you disagree with him/her is not a sign of
> wisdom. Quoting your own signature: "be wise...".

I didn't denigrate someone.
For your information, name calling, being rude, being offensive are
things we all mostly done in the school yard, as a kid.

So, when someone act this way, for example by using the word "faggot"
inside a software. In this particular case, as a text message sent when
the software goes over web protection against automation. I say that
this person is acting like it was in the school yard.

And that is childish.

I don't know what you are looking for but maybe you have too much free time.

> And no, I don't intend to discuss that further with you.

What's the goal of your message ?
You didn't need to add your "two bits of salt and pepers" if you didn't
want the answer.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside