Re: Didn't mean to derail (Vulkan with Radeon RX 5700 XT)

On Sat, Jul 10, 2021, 9:53 AM Eike Lantzsch ZP6CGE <zp6cge@gmx.net> wrote:
On Samstag, 10. Juli 2021 09:13:57 -04 Brian Thompson wrote:
> On Sat, 2021-07-10 at 14:57 +0200, tv.debian@googlemail.com wrote:
> > This is not the point of the OP message, so let's not derail
>
> I apologize for accidentally derailing.  I should have started a new
> thread. I'm still relatively new to the Debian community.

No problem - AMTRAK always derails and still runs. If it is a matter of
tracks or a matter of running stock or a matter of cars or trucks
passing level passings with lights flashing is a moot question.

Moot :-)
Amtrak derails because it doesn't own the rails it runs on. Except in the northeast corridor.
And the major railroads favor their traffic over Amtrak's.

People here on debian-user use to derail all the time.
q.e.d.
Eike

--
Eike Lantzsch ZP6CGE