TPM & Crypto

Hi,
I have a TPM chip in my desktop computer
CPU : AMD A6-5400B APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
System : HP Compaq Pro 6305 SFF

I don't use the onboard GPU for graphic display.
I got a discrete GPU based NVidia GT710 board.
If I could use my onboard GPU for number crunching this would be great.
Is it possible to get this done ?
Could possibly use the onboard GPU as a cryptographic accelerator or
would it be possible to use as accelerator for what is being displayed
on my discrete GPU ?

Also, what would be the advantage of enabling TPM on my Debian Buster
system ?
I am not using UEFI now so no Secure Boot. As I remember with my DELL
Precision 490, there's no need for UEFI to get the TPM enabled and used
under Linux. But at that time, I only enabled to so I can see if it did
work. This computer is now getting dust somewhere.

Thanks !

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside