Re: Docker installation problem

On 7/4/21 7:17 AM, Gary L. Roach wrote:
I have been trying to get a working installation of Docker. This should be easy considering all of the information available. Alas, for me, this doesn't seem to be the case. My latest attempt was to use the instructions at *https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-and-use-docker-on-debian-10* . I followed the instructions to the letter with the exception of skipping over the repository setup that I installed before. I got the following:

what is on your repos? Mine are:

$ grep "docker" /etc/apt/sources.list
deb [arch=amd64] https://download.docker.com/linux/debian/ bullseye stable

and docker are working fine. I use it for my springboot development to host database.

--
Robbi Nespu <robbinespu AT SPAMFREE gmail DOT com>
D311 B5FF EEE6 0BE8 9C91 FA9E 0C81 FA30 3B3A 80BA