Re: Artifical Intellignce ( was : X something)

Hi,

> Is this mailing list usually used for philosophical debates, persuasion,
> and
> primitive name-calling?  Genuinely curious so that I can unsub if it is.

I believe this mailing list is a unmoderated mailing list regarding
subject that goes around user situation on Debian.

Exact : debian-user: Community assistance and support for Debian users.

https://lists.debian.org/users.html

There may sometime arise situation where subject diverge, but this is
mostly what the list is centered around.

You can get a pretty good idea of the subject by looking thru the web
interface.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2021/06/threads.html

The only number I heard about was the number of 3 000 users. So if you
make your opinion upon some isolated situation then you'll loose the
benefits of some thousands of user that will read you and could also
help you too.

Those are all things you know and I won't get into philosophical
discussion about the subject.

But it's great to remember that the only reason computer exist are to
help human solve human problem and unless we attained the level of
artificial consciousness, computer are still under our orders and not
the other way around.

So at time, human science may intrude itself into technological debate,
for the better (and the worst). Always reminding us that there's a human
based programmer who made a programming error because he was tired and
this make us, as human, unhappy and even loose lots of cash !

Sincerely,

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside