Re: Font color selection in MATE terminal

Peter Ehlert wrote:

> On 6/22/21 9:17 AM, Richmond wrote:
>> Richard Owlett wrote:
>>> I have vision problems.
>>> I *MUST* have black on white text in all cases.
>>> The program I'm running gives out colored text.
>>> The MATE Help screen is NOT helpful.
>>> Help please.
>>>

>> On the menu bar of mate-terminal, select Edit -> Profile Preferences ->
>> Colours
>>
>> Uncheck the box that says 'Use colours from system theme'. Select Built
>> In Scheme Black on White from the drop down list.
>
> The controls are there, but not _all_ of the Text is black.
>
> I tested in Bullseye and Buster.
>
> Richard Owlett perhaps you should file a bug report

Ok but I don't think it is a bug. The preferences dialogue has a note
saying that all the colours the custom colour palette are available to
terminal applications. So I think amending the colour palette as Siard
says might do it.

<[🔎] 20210622182358.77011dfdebeacdacee2c4e80@mailbox.org>