Re: Debmirror

Hello again,

On 6/5/21 4:33 AM, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
> I used to make my own mirror using aptly but as it need to sign with a
> new key all the mirror it does, it does take lot of time and that's
> excessive for the full debian repository with backports and source.

	Eh, I hadn't seen this message when I sent my last reply. My apologies.

	Maybe apt-mirror is the better alternative then.

	Other sync programs might work too (ftpsync, rsync) but they might be
less effective since they don't know about debian mirrors.

--
[]'s,

Francisco M Neto <fmneto@usp.br>

3E58 1655 9A3D 5D78 9F90