Re: thunderbird

On 5/30/21 5:18 PM, Charles Curley wrote:
On Sun, 30 May 2021 16:56:17 -0400
James Wallen <jpwallen@comcast.net> wrote:

If I could find a text / TUI mode calendar to work with mutt I'd
certainly like to switch.

Take a look at claws-mail's calendar plug-in. Not text, but it might
let you use claws-mail.

Thanks! I should have looked a bit more carefully when I thought of claws-mail. I'm beginning to get the idea that claws-mail works best if you install every associated package. That's not something I normally do when testing new (to me) packages, but I guess it's what works best with claws-mail. On my system the mouse is used almost exclusively for aisleriot and mahjongg.

I'm particularly fond of software that lets me keep my hands on the keyboard. I use window tiling features under Xfce4 and a suite of software that lets me largely avoid the mouse. I'll give claws-mail a try.

JPW