Re: how to use fetchmail with MS Office 365 / davmail?

On Thursday, 29 Apr 2021 at 08:24, Jonathan Siegle wrote:
> This is working for me on Debian Buster:
> http://galileo.phys.virginia.edu/compfac/faq/davmail.html

Thank you for this.

I have spent the past 2 days on this and have finally got davmail
working for me.  Some issues with versions of firefox (and Thunderbird
as this was my test vehicle) but got there eventually.  Now have gnus
reading email via davmail although hanging after downloading the
emails.  I've posted on the gnus mailing list about this aspect.

Thanks again,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.4.6 on Debian bullseye/sid