Re: Continuous speech recognition for amd64 Debian

https://venturebeat.com/2021/04/12/mozilla-winds-down-deepspeech-development-announces-grant-program/
> ]
>
> Except for work tightly bonded to Raspberry Pi hardware, I don't find
> any Debian references less that two/three years old. Is there any
> current activity relevant to amd64 Debian?

I am sceptical regarding open source. Some 10y ago there were very good
windows products based on ViaVoice that could adapt to your voice, diction
etc.

Deepspeech sounds promising - but it was not available 10y ago when I was
doing research at the university :)

regards