Re: Howto disable automounting of all removeable media

On 05/16/2021 12:18 PM, Tixy wrote:
On Sun, 2021-05-16 at 06:09 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:
On 05/15/2021 11:52 AM, davidson wrote:
On Sat, 15 May 2021 Richard Owlett wrote
[...]
I wish to do the same with my new Buster machine.

I've forgotten how and Google etc gives plethora of irrelevant hits.

For me, the first hit on duckduckgo.com with search terms

   automount "Richard Owlett" site:lists.debian.org

was your reply to that message.

I've never thought to use *my name* as a keyword when looking for
resolved issues.

Have you considered the reason why someone else would think to do such
a thing?

Some like to "pull my chain" <grin>
More seriously, I have a history {in their opinion ;} of repeating questions. But in *my* world view they are not the same question.
Being past "three score and ...", I don't recall all past forays.