Has anybody [had] good/bad experiences with the Bose QuietComfort 35 II and Debian ?

I recently bought some middle of the range wireless noise cancelling headphones, which I eventually had to return because they would randomly switch back and forth from A2DP to HSP/HFP profile. The manufacturer (Jabra) refused to troubleshoot the issue because (paraphrasing) that particular line of headphones was meant for smartphones only. I have contacted Bose and they replied that they " should work " with a Linux laptop.

I am also aware that there are bug reports still open with Pulseaudio and profile mismatch with wireless headphones.

Before investing almost £200, I wonder if I can have any feedback on this model. I am using Debian Buster.

--
Ottavio Caruso