Re: LXD installation breaks Debian 11 RC1 network.

Apologies, as is documented in the web discussion below, the error was caused by my own mistake having lldp daemon running with default configuration which then advertised to cisco managed switch presence of lxd bridge and cisco switched machine's port from untagged to tagged VLAN
perfectly as one would expect...