Re: Repo. ppa.launchpad.net

Stefan Krusche <linux@stefan-krusche.de> writes:

>> Note it is sources.list.d not sources.d, I don't know why.
>
> That is correct, not "sources.d". I was sloppy when I copied that from
> your message… ;-)

Yes, I was correcting myself. I thought it was sources.d until I tried
to search there and it didn't exist. :)

>> There is
>> nothing in that file audio-recorder-ubuntu-ppa-impish.list
>
> A quick online search yielded this which might also help you to find out
> where the file came from:
>
> https://launchpad.net/~audio-recorder/+archive/ubuntu/ppa

I haven't installed any audio recorder that I know of, but I did install
vlc recently, which I think may be able to record audio. But that is
part of debian:

 aptitude -v show vlc|grep -i archive
Archive: stable, stable, now