How do I get a copy of log_server_status perl script for apache2?

I have a stock apache2 server installed with apt-get. There is supposedly a perl script for getting machine-readable output of the apache status: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/programs/log_server_status.html

However, I can't find this script anywhere on my Debian Buster install and a package search turns up nothing except the documentation page I linked to above.

How do I get and install this script?