Re: What is the best (and free) Linux softphone?

Dan Ritter wrote:

> You could read about those three, and try out any or all
> of them.
>
> If you want more advice, you'll need to tell us what you
> want to do and what your constraints are.

Check out home page in the URL, lots of screenshots that will
communicate my style pretty fast I guess. I'm in Emacs all the
time, including now with Gnus, in a Linux VT, other than that
I use tmux in the other ttys, and zsh, but I do use X for
mpv, xpd and feh.

No wait, I even have a list:

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/SOFTWARE

So if I could have an interface that would work similarly to
that (except for mpv etc LOL) - no mouse in particular, don't
even have one, should get one and play Quake on the projector.
Ah, sorry, too tired!

What I'd like to do? I have a smartphone,

  Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105 16GB, Android 4.4.2

Can I call that from Debian? That would be awesome!

Linux ebih 4.19.0-6-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.67-2+deb10u2 (2019-11-11) x86_64 GNU/Linux

No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:	Debian
Release:	testing
Codename:	bullseye

PRETTY_NAME="Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid"
NAME="Debian GNU/Linux"
ID=debian
HOME_URL="https://www.debian.org/";
SUPPORT_URL="https://www.debian.org/support";