Re: [Off topic] videos of german state TV, was Re: HTML syntax.

Michael Lange wrote:

> now I got curious too.
> Oddly, it seems like the German public TV station ZDF blocked the video
> for Germany due to "intellectual property rights" which are not explained
> any further. Maybe the real copyright holders still hope to earn money by
> somehow selling their documentary to the audience.

You are saying you can not open the link (may be better to say watch the
video) in Germany?!
But this is not ZDF video - it is ARTE documentary.
Please share information. I am sitting in Austria and I can watch and I am
downloading right now.