Re: Piano live recording (was: Live recording)

On Tue, 4 May 2021 at 18:17, Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.medina@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've just bought a Behringer UMC404HD audio interface and want to record live
> piano by placing two microphones one at the trebles and one at the bass.  Is it
> better to use mono or omni directional microphones?  In particular, which do
> you suggest between Bheringer B5 either Behringer C2 twins?

Hi. Even though this list is extraordinarily helpful, please don't have
conversations here that are entirely unrelated to Debian.

You could ask questions about microphone technique on
  linux-audio-user@lists.linuxaudio.org
which is also very helpful with many knowledgeable readers responding.

And I see you were active on that list recently, so perhaps you accidentally
sent this question to the wrong list?