Re: how to use fetchmail with MS Office 365 / davmail?

On Monday,  3 May 2021 at 11:23, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> Get a computer monitor instead. In ten years most (if not all)
> traditional TV stations will likely have switched to streaming via the
> internet anyway ;)

When I went to order a 60" monitor for a meeting room at work, I found
that the equivalent TV (same screen/hardware as the monitor but with a
tuner) was half the price.  We bought the TV.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.4.5 on Debian bullseye/sid