Re: When to reboot after dist-upgrade?

On Mon, 3 May 2021 at 11:42, riveravaldez <riveravaldezmail@gmail.com> wrote:

> PS: `apt-get dist-upgrade` output is translated to English

Please don't do this, because it introduces unreliable and
unreproducible communication and wastes your time.
What helps everyone is to share the reproducible *copy/paste*
output.

> system is
> in Spanish and I keep not-remembering how to force console output
> to English

If you can't remember then please do an internet search before
posting, to find the way.  For example:
  https://askubuntu.com/questions/264283/switch-command-output-language-from-native-language-to-english

The easiest way for a single command is:

  LC_ALL=C your command here

If you want to change the terminal session before
running multiple commands:
  LC_ALL=C ; export LC_ALL