Re: php -f index.php works but not when access from apache Debian Bullseye

On 4/20/2021 8:10 PM, john doe wrote:
Debians,

I'm working on a website mixing PHP and HTML, if I do the command 'php
-f index.php' it works, but in Apache it is not working.

I don't understand what Im doing rong, Aache'slog is not giving any clue.

I'm not sure what to do to understand where this is coming from.

Any help is appriciated.

I got it working by modifying the lines in
/etc/apache2/mods-enabled/php[version].conf.

--
John Doe