Re: Request: A Debian public Wiki repository/bank for complex code lines with examples, scripts, self-explanatory with terminal, otherwise Minimal explanatory texts

Intentionally to posting, as it is a general comment to the entire thread, not
anything specific in this email (I think).  My comments:

   * Some interesting ideas -- when are you going to implement them?  Or are
you trying to get others to implement them?  It would be useful / helpful if
you gave a start.

   * Dan Ritter's observations on how much work might be involved is useful
information.  Your effort to suppress his comments (in some manner)  is a
violation of the spirit of free and open communication which I expect on this
list.

   * There are wikis available that you could start making pages for -- one
might be Greg Wooledge's wiki on bash (with his permission, and if he is
willing to allow subjects other than bash to be discussed).

   Another is my WikiLearn [t]wiki which was / is intended as my learning
notebook (I have a lot more content offline, which I haven't put online for a
variety of reasons).

   It is at https://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/WebHome.

   If you decide to start adding content there, I would like to discuss naming
conventions with you before you start adding pages.

   There are also web hosting alternatives, some of which support one or more
types of wikis.  (There used to be things sometimes called "wikifarms" that
were intended to allow anyone to easily start their own wiki -- I'm not sure
any of those still exist.  But, a webhost that will set up the framework of a
wiki for you is a good start.

As is often said about code, something like "code speaks" (i.e., she who
writes the code somehow gets more say about what and how is written), I think
the same applies to documentation -- "documentation speaks" (he who writes the
documentation gets more say about what and how it is written).

Have a good day.

<nothing new below this line>