Re: Markdown previewer

On ..., Victor Sudakov <vas@sibptus.ru> wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> Can you please advise a good GUI Markdown previewer?
>
> Many editors (vim, mousepad) can highlight Markdown syntax, but it's a
> different matter. I'd like the previewer to display rendered Markdown
> nicely with fonts, hyperlinks, numbered lists etc.
(...)
> I would actually like some lightweight GUI viewer I could associate with
> the .md extention and view Markdown files from Thunar.
(...)
> nothing beats clicking a document in Thunar or Thunderbird to open it
> for viewing. You don't even have to be online for that.

Доброе утро, товарищ Виктор! ;)

If I recall correctly, Ghostwriter is designed towards writing/editing markdown
text with a real-time almost-identical rendering preview, but still letting you
see the actual "code".
So, from your description, maybe something like Formiko in preview-mode
(`formiko -p file_name`) will do the trick - and it's in the official
Debian repos.

Hope this serves your purpose.

Добрые пожелания из Аргентины!
От фаната Гены и Юрия Норштейнов. ;)