Re: Markdown previewer

On 17-03-2021 22:10, Celejar wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 17:40:19 +0700
> Victor Sudakov <vas@sibptus.ru> wrote:

>> > Or, at the other end of the spectrum, you might like to try out Typora.
>> > Cheers!
>>
>> Looks nice, thank you. I did not quite understand however, is it a
>> commercial software, non-free?
>
> Yes:
>
> https://support.typora.io/License-Agreement/
> https://snapcraft.io/typora

Right!
I realised afterward, I had downloaded it, but obviously conditions have
changed.
None of this was obvious then.
I just downloaded the beta from here:

https://typora.io/#linux

Once it's in your apt.sources list, it pulls in all the pandoc and other
packages required (a considerable number).
But the amount of space and the loading time I didn't like, so
uninstalled it.
I have still to check out ghostwriter.
Cheers!

Harry

--
`The World is not dangerous because of those who do harm but
 because of those who look on without doing anything'.