Re: How to manually install WiFi firmware on Debian Live?

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021, 4:44 PM Anssi Saari <as@sci.fi> wrote:
Kenneth Parker <sea7kenp@gmail.com> writes:

> That brings up a question:  Do Debian and Devuan (Debian fork without SystemD) use the same Kernels?
>
> (And I may be able to answer my own question when I get home, as I run both).

At least the versions look similar, 4.19 in stable and 5.10 from
backports.

I didn't find what I was looking for (same Kernel in Debian and Devuan, where I could compare files) but, as Anssi found, they seem to come from the same place.

Kenneth Parker