Where can I change spamd logging?

Greetings all;

Somehow, spamd and friends have gotten the idea that they can spam the
syslog to the point where logrotate fires off at least daily, putting so
much trash in the syslog it worthless as a troubleshooting tool.

What file, and where, do I edit to put that log someplace else?

System is updodate amd64 stretch.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis