/home partition filling immediately after recent sid upgrade

Hi,

I recently upgraded a system that uses sid and the /home partition filled.

I then adjusted tune2fs -m 3 /dev/md1 to give myself  20 G of space.
Did nothing and next day already filled /home 100% again.
Same thing happened when i did  -m2.

Ok how to find the culprit ?

A long long time ago, this happened when my .xsession-error file grew without bounds.
Does not seem to be this file.

Any one else seen this. How to find the monster space eater.

And please no snarky "don't use sid" remarks.
It is fun to play with the latest software.

tried  du -sh on /home/username /* etc.
ls -ltr tail
Thanks