Finding related package for bug report regarding display output

Hello,

since 26th of February I have problems with the DisplayPort outputs of my
Lenovo ThinkPad T470p. If I use the notebooks output I can get one external
monitor to function but daisy chaining does not work. If I use the output of
the docking station, the external monitors do not work at all.

At boot, betwenen GRUB and disk encryption, there is a error message that
reads relevant:
    [drm:drm_dp_send_link_address [drm_kms_helper]] *ERROR* Sending link address failed with -5

I wanted to file a bug but were discouraged because one should name the
related package. Those who do not know the related package shall reach out to
the mailing list.

So here am I. Could you please help me to find out which package is affected
so I can then file a proper bug report?

Best regards

Max Görner