Re: Could KDE work adequately on a PC with 4 GB of RAM and an Intel Core 2 Duo processor @ 2.33 GHz?

Yeah it will work, although it'll work a lot better if you can get an extra 4Gb off Ebay, I paid about  £25.

For reference I was running it on a 3Ghz 4GbRam Core2Duo.

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 at 11:23, Cmdte Alpha Tigre Z <santiagopinth@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would not do that. I run xfce under Debian 10.4 in 8GB, it's very light weight for a window manager. MUCH lighter than KDE. But still a little slow sometimes, with more than a few apps open.... SubCommandante Geovanis
> 😂

Oh, it looks it would be very slowly then.
It is weird is doesn't looks like I have been reading:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2019/10/23/bold-prediction-kde-will-steal-the-lightweight-linux-desktop-crown-in-2020/?sh=763cb23826d2

I can't say anything about, because I never used any of them.