Clicking "mailto:" link on chromium doesn't load email client (Thunderbird)

This is weird, I am clueless how to fix this. Posting here hoping could be someone notice what wrong.

I used to check Debian mail list archive on web and reply any thread that I want via clicking the "mailto" link. But somehow, on my newer machine (fresh installed), the chromium browser not handling the mailto link as I expected (load Thunderbird MUA).

Hmm.. checking `chrome://settings/handlers` there is nothing there also.

robbi@debian:~$ cat /etc/os-release
PRETTY_NAME="Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid"
NAME="Debian GNU/Linux"
ID=debian
HOME_URL="https://www.debian.org/";
SUPPORT_URL="https://www.debian.org/support";
BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.debian.org/";

robbi@debian:~$ apt-cache policy thunderbird
thunderbird:
  Installed: 1:78.8.0-1
  Candidate: 1:78.8.0-1
  Version table:
 *** 1:78.8.0-1 500
        500 http://mirror.0x.sg/debian bullseye/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

robbi@debian:~$ apt-cache policy chromium
chromium:
  Installed: 88.0.4324.182-1
  Candidate: 88.0.4324.182-1
  Version table:
 *** 88.0.4324.182-1 500
        500 http://mirror.0x.sg/debian bullseye/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

I using KDE and I already set thunderbird as default email program.

--
Email : Robbi Nespu <robbinespu AT SPAMFREE gmail DOT com>
PGP fingerprint : D311 B5FF EEE6 0BE8 9C91 FA9E 0C81 FA30 3B3A 80BA