Re: Status update {Re: PARTIAL DIAGNOSIS of Installation problems}

On 03/08/2021 10:18 AM, songbird wrote:
Richard Owlett wrote:

before chasing down this rabbit hole, see if there is an
upgrade for your current kernel on the debian backports
site (for your processor and distribution type).  i just
had an issue with a new device not being recognized and
updated my kernel (for stretch) and it worked fine after
that.

If it's a kernel issue, I'll just wait for Debian 11. I had essentially tried the 10.8 netinst to get instant gratification of moving from 32 to 64 bits in one day rather than one week.

Thanks