Onion on boot to remotely unlock root partition

Hello, I'm new to this list!

With software like dropbear-initramfs, cryptsetup-initrafs and others
you can remotely unlock a booting Debian that has a LUKS-encrypted root
partition.

That is possible because it runs a SSH server in its unencrypted boot
partition which gives you basic remote access. That basic access is
enough to enter the unlocking passphrase which will let the encrypted
system boot.

That works great, but you need a public static address or DDNS and port
redirection.

I would like to have an onion service running in the boot partition too,
that way I could do the same without caring about addresses, ports or
names. And would add privacy too.

How could I make it?

Any advise, suggestion or step-by-step guide would be very much welcome,
but please keep in mind that I am not a developer.

Thank you very much!