Re: Looking for a "text mode browser" (good description????)

Lynx is still under development, has an active mailing list, and allot of documentation. Best thing might be to join the list and let others help you. Speaking personally? Man pages are likely to be out of date.
as for links the chain, I would welcome discovering a mailing list too.
Still wondering if that browser supports cookies.
Karen