Re: How to self-load non-freeware firmware on existing netinst ISO installer

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 16:28:33 +0000, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:
Indeed. However, the problem (unless I am misunderstanding) is that
the firmware is not even being found on the non-free netinstall,
which is the whole point of having that image available.

Yes, the firmware not even being found on certain stages of installation process, it will be found later and available after install but it quite late since I need to "tick" certain package to be install over network.

--
Email : Robbi Nespu <robbinespu AT SPAMFREE gmail DOT com>
PGP fingerprint : D311 B5FF EEE6 0BE8 9C91 FA9E 0C81 FA30 3B3A 80BA