Re: Debian install Question

On 2021-02-24 09:47, M.R.P. zensky wrote:
Hello I am installing Debian on a amd processor computer. I connect to the net with wifi. I have tried the net install iso and it did not work. I think I need the unoficial stable non free firmware included. I select a mirror site but Here I am confused about what iso file I want. I am also assuming that I need an image for cd-rom. Any help would be apreciated.

I suggest that you try an "unofficial" installer that includes non-free firmware:

https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/

David