Re: FileZilla / ftp / GnuTLS error connecting to sites with Testing/Bullseye

Frank wrote:
> Op 12-02-2021 om 22:18 schreef Gary Dale:
>> I can do the same with Dolphin but I find it clumsy. FileZIlla is made
>> to let you transfer files between local and remote directories.
>>
> That's exactly what I do with caja, either from one tab to the other or
> between separate windows. I'm not sure what's supposed to be clumsy
> about it.

  probably the part about the remote machine not being accessible
to casual logging in or browsing.  at least for my own purposes
there's no other method to get to that machine unless i want to
use a horrible web interface.

  when i transfer files back and forth for the website i'm not
always using direct copies and only in one direction being
important.

  if i make a change on the website end and don't want my next
batch of transferred files to clobber it FileZilla has the
options for not having that happen.  in a batch of 1500 files
with many subdirectories that isn't possible with a simple copy
from one tab to another.

  songbird