Re: chromium: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

On 13/2/21 4:15 am, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
Hi,

I suddenly cannot access my local managed switch anymore from chromium:

Chromium tries to swtich to the HTTPS protocol but the switch only supports
HTTP protocol

The error message I get is

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Chromium 83 still worked.

Is there a way avoid this automatic switch for a site?

Thanks
Rainer

Chrome behaviour has become more intolerant of https and http over the past year or so - to the point it is unusable of there is any certificate problems.
Firefox is going the same way.

For problematic sites I use GNU Web instead. It will be perfectly adequate to access your switch web page.

--
Jeremy