Re: Any hams here? Is there a program that lets me use a mouse as a CW paddle?

http://goshen.acu.edu/westk/KCARC/MorseKeyer.html

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 3:17 PM Kent West <westk@acu.edu> wrote:
Years ago I wrote a *very* rudimentary html document that allows you to use the left and right arrows for dits and dahs. It doesn't work well, but it might give you an idea for rolling your own.

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 3:11 PM Andrew M.A. Cater <amacater@einval.com> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 09, 2021 at 09:37:50AM +0000, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a program (if there is no Debian binary, I'm willing to
> compile from sources) that:
>
> 1) emulates a iambic paddle using the left/right buttons of the mouse to
> send dits and dahs for training purposes;
>
> 2) (optional) could also be used to pilot a transceiver.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Ottavio Caruso

Have a look at things like cwcp and the general programs in the ham radio category?

Andy C.

--
Kent West                    <")))><

Kent West                    <")))><