your captcha for forum registration is NOT working

Greetings;

I suddenly have no incoming email, cert problems ack the fetchmail error
output.

So I tried to login to the forum to see if there might be help.

But I've tried to decode the captcha, must have tried 20+ times before I
noticed I'd used up my try's.

I have rx'd over the last 2 months, all sorts of spam threatening
failure, but none of them actually came from my ISP, shentel.net so the
were all fed to sa-learn. A sleepy tech at shentel,net support tells me
nothing has been changed at their end in weeks.

So I need access to the forum in order to sort this out.

Thanks all.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis