Joining Bullseye to Zentyal AD

I'm trying to join a Debian Bullseye instance to Active Directory domain powered by Zentyal Community Edition.

I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong on the client or on the server side, but the server is just a default Zentyal 6.2 CE setup with enabled AD services.

I've tried following a few guides, but they are for Debian 10 Buster. Maybe they still hold valid in Bullseye, but I don't know.

https://community.spiceworks.com/how_to/144319-join-debian-to-ad

https://computingforgeeks.com/join-ubuntu-debian-to-active-directory-ad-domain/

They basically boil down to:

# realm join -u Administrator myad.lan
# realm list

Now if I look for my Debian computer name in Zentyal, I can find it and the "realm list" output shows the system is joined to the domain.

However:

# id Administrator@myad.lan
id: Administrator@myad.lan: no such user

(regardless of use_fully_qualified_names being True or False in /etc/sssd/sssd.conf)

And I don't know how to troubleshoot this problem... can you help me please?