Re: Archivemail

Hallo,
* Mark Fletcher [Fri, Jan 22 2021, 11:22:19PM]:
> Anyone know what happened to archivemail in Debian?
>
> packages.debian.org shows it was in Jessie, Stretch and Buster, but it
> is in neither sid nor Bullseye which presumably means it has been
> dropped. Anyone know why?
>
> bugs.debian.org doesn't show any bugs against it and google is coming up
> short too.

It's gone along with the rest of the Python2 eco system. In the meantime
I have extended my own alternative (mail-expire package) to do something
similar, at least for the usecases I care about. Maybe it's sufficient
for you too, feel free to report bugs or wishes.

Best regards,
Eduard.