Re: [OFFTOPIC] Lenovo Tiny PCs on sale, today is last day

>> this is really advertisementis it ok to post ad on debian list?

Good question.

> It is not advertisement, because rhkramer does not benefit from it.

It's definitely borderline.  It didn't bother me (I happen to like
those kinds of little critters, tho I went with a Librem mini instead,
to put my money where my mouth is), but I did find it out of place.

> He's just saying look there is a good cheep HW for sale.

In any case, it needed an `[OFFTOPIC]` marker in the Subject line.

        Stefan