Re: Lenovo Tiny PCs on sale, today is last day

I guess I should add one more thing -- if you customize (as I did) deliveries
could be way out there -- in one place it says "more than 5 weeks", in another
it says June 2, 2021 (at least that is this year).  I'm assuming delivery is
much better / faster if you don't customize.

The delivery doesn't bother me, it will give me time to do lots of other
things I need to do.