Re: Looking for help with locale configuration

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 09:14:53AM +0000, Rasmus MK wrote:
> > > I use KDE. If I look in Settings -> Regional Settings -> Format it says
> > > en_SE.UTF-8 (no adjustments).

> > > LANG=en_SE.UTF-8

There is no such locale in the "dpkg-reconfigure locales" list on
my buster system.

 │ Locales to be generated:                                                  │
 │    [ ] en_PH.UTF-8 UTF-8                                              ↑   │
 │    [ ] en_SC.UTF-8 UTF-8                                              ▮   │
 │    [ ] en_SG ISO-8859-1                                               ▒   │
 │    [ ] en_SG.UTF-8 UTF-8                                              ▒   │
 │    [ ] en_US ISO-8859-1                                               ↓   │

If KDE is offering to let you use locales that don't exist on the underlying
system, I'd say that's a bug in KDE.