Re: Can't connect to workstation using ssh from a remote machine

On 2021-01-13 19:03, Charles Curley wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 15:27:07 -0500
Gary Dale <gary@extremeground.com> wrote:

I can connect via ssh to my workstation locally, just not from other
machines *i.e. ssh <workstation> works when run on <workstation> but
not when run on a different computer).
Firewall? Try "tail -f /var/log/syslog" on workstation while trying
from another machine.

No errors showing up related to a connection attempt, although I do get a lot of auth errors on <server> from people trying to break in but failing to provide the propercertificate.