Re: Teamviewer and Wyland on Debian Buster Gnome desktop

Le 07/01/2021 à 16:10, Dominik George a écrit :
Hi,

Thank you - how do I let Gnome run in X11 session? I am afraid the user
would stick to Gnome.

Set UseWayland=false in /etc/gdm3/*.conf

-nik

Or, if you did a "standard" install, a more friendly solution if you don't like using the terminal:
- logout
- before login, click on the toothed wheel and choose Gnome on Xorg or similar (I don't recall exactly)
- log back
You will then be using Gnome without Wayland.

Regards,
Yvan